*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Sunday, December 3, 2006, 11:26 AM


I think of u always.
When I’m down and all alone, when nothing seems to matter.
When I lose my hope when I’m sad and confuse
When it all gets turn around and round, I can seems to reach for solid ground
When everything I would even seems untrue.
All I have to do,
is think of u, I think of u,
when its gone, like u chaste away the storm.
I make it all ok,
I think of u, I think of u when I‘m strong,
and I know I cant go on, it’s like u set me free,
when I got the best of me, I jus think of u.
Now I know wad love means.
and whatever life will hold for me,
thru it’ll find it thru the rain, I will reach,
cos there’s nth I can bare, knowing that u will be there,
if I fall, I would break thru, and all I will make it the rule
All I have to do,
is think of u, I think of u,
when its gone, like u chaste away the storm.
I make it all ok,
I think of u, I think of u when I‘m strong,
and I know I cant go on, it’s like u set me free,
when I got the best of me, I jus think of u.
When I think I’m all alone, I can see the way to go
Lost in the rain and in my own tears, to wash away the pain and feel~
I think of u, when its gone, like u chaste away the storm.
(like u chase away the storm) I make it all ok,
(I make it all ok) I think of u, I think of u when I‘m strong,
and I know I cant go on, it’s like u set me free,
when I got the best of me, I jus think of u.
For the good times, for the bad times,
I jus think of u, cos u know u got the best of me,
I jus think of u~