*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Sunday, May 20, 2007, 12:48 PM

I describe myself as a PIG~

This was what mr ong said to me in RJ...
"If I remember correctly, one classmate describes you as a bee - hardworking and studious. Another a lion with your natural leadership. The best, in my opinion, is a ninja turtle with the lethal karate chop.
If I choose an animal to describe you, I think that parrots will be suitable. Parrots, according to my memory in Jurong Bird Park, are fast learners. Very often, I can see that you grasp the problem statement very quickly. Your face (unless it is acting, or what we call in research, surface acting) illustrate it very well. "

BEE, LION, TURLE!
The one who said that! you better come out NOW!
i know turtle is sure WENE wrote de! I gonna KICK ur BUTT WENE!!!!!

Lion huh..... i show u a fierce one man.... get ur BUTT out!!!
i shall not blame MR ONG! or else probably my "A"s will be gone?!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding.. dont worry... i will only kick WENE's BUTT!