It was fun ytd! VERY FUN~! it's been quite a long time ever since i exercise. =) We went sentosa ytd. Almost everybody in W14M went. =) I got INJURED! By yonghow. COS OUR LEG HIT ONTO EACH OTHER. while kicking soccer. Somehow, when we are aiming the soccer ball, it flew up and ended up our leg kick each other. DOTS! it's DAMN pain. The MOST SIAN part is the whole ankle turn BLACK! not nice! i shall not blame yh! As, i already complain in his blog! MUAHAHAHA.. =) NO WORRIES YH! IT's OK! buy me a KITKAT first! (hee!)
We pee buddies did not went into the water and play. Some how, urge to, but jus don feel like. WE SCARED TAT NESSIE WILL APPEAR!! =) (even though it's not scottland!) It's so boring that we sit down there and watch them play water. Hence we decided to go other place. SORRY W14M! jus SPARE pee buddies abit of time will do! =) it's such a romantic place at vivo roof top. =) wanna go there again! =) BUT MUS HAVE STAR & MOON! or else, not romantic liao! hee. pee buddies sit down at a place in the roof top and started chatting. Shan tells us alot of HER STORIES. hahaha. =) wahh.. on the way home with the 3guys, i LEARN a NEW thing from CHRIS! Chris: Roti prata is a chinese food! DOTS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pee buddies. YOU ROCK! =) continue *ROCKING! (dots!)
Ytd was W14M outing. However. Here is only some of the pictures grab from huishan's blog. I shall post out some only. haha! cos it will end up everybody blogs shows the same pics!
Pee buddies. =) wene and ahmad is looking away! dots! SHY?! LOL!
Shan and me! hee.. =) FUN FUN!
Pee guys emo-ing! haha. SEE MY BAG! WENE is holding on to it. I carry he's bag cos, the sling bag can cover my *zhao geng. hee. =) I'M NOT BULLYING!
SHAN and ME! see the bag! can cover! understand?! hee.
OMG! yonghow! wad u are TOUCHING?! poor wene and chris! hee. but i think WENE AND CHRIS LOVE IT! dots!I shall wait for shan to post first then i will got all the pics! =) hee. HANG ON! MORE COMING UP!AND HOPE I DON FALL SICK! body aching now!