hmmm~
this week eh.
Thurs i went to celebrate me and Andrew 1yr 10months.
let next month be even better~ =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEEMING~
fri i took Jab.
WOOT.
the most weird jab i taken ever.
With frens PEEPING!
hahaha.
it's very funny~
Thanks for acc me !! =)
This few days i like to bully yonghow .
HAHA! ~
OOPS!
hehehehehe.
my grades for UT2 is good.
Thanks to those who acc me study~
=)
OH YA~
the one i hate in class, makes me hate it MORE!
I JUST SIMPLY HATE U~
Hope next week wont change team.
then i prefer with yonghow they all team.
better..
I MISS BLUEBERRY CHEESE PIE~~
I must eat it on mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe.
these few days i very greedy~
keep on wan to eat.
WOOT.
wahh. i like frens who like to eat!!! hahaha.
then i can eat also ~ haha.
Last week i went to met YUNIKO~
wahh.
i miss him............
Take care bro!
XIAOBAI! YOU OWE ME KITKAT!
Hehe~
*i wish.............