Sometimes i really don't like RP.
It seems that everyweek also got UTs.
Why can't squeeze everything together eh?
As in, 1week whole week UT.
You see ah. if like that, we have 2weeks no UT lehs.
DOTS.
I broke my promise.
I said i will go jogging.
hahaha.
andrew said he expected liao.
i too lazy.
don wanna jog.
When i was preparing to meet andrew,
i look into the mirror.
WOOT!
WHO's THE FAT GIRL THERE?!
really eh....
Fat le. Is it GOOD or BAD?
heyheyhey....
don care hor. don think i now undergoing my JIAN FEI JI HUA.
means wont owe me kitkat ah!
i still wan ok!!
keep it~~ =) or let zeena eat.
hahahaha.
Tml is enterprise lesson.
I looking forward to it ! =)
Tml in class mus concentrate!!! it's for UT3 SAKE!!!
can dota, after studying!! =)
andrew is disturbing me liao.......
i better stop typing.
-SHEENA