Finally next week is the last week of sch.
WOOT.
that will also be the last week of me with my classmates. =(
This is a pic tat was taken some time ago.
Now then i realise, sal is a RUDE GAL. zzz
This is another GEY KIANG SPIDER. WOOT. highest record.

Ytd me and Pees went to sembawang to buy ingrediants for the food. It's quite alot !! haha. It's abt $50 in total. Excluding what David is gonna prepare. We went over to Chris hse to make agar agar. We LOVE sinapore ! haha. White bot and Red top for the agar. We add Nata de coco, Peach in it. Hope you ppl like it. Chris taste it ytd, he said that the red part is far to sweet. hais. =( sian ! hope the white part wont be too sweet then can le. HEHE. I'm gonna take a few pieces for andrew. (you greedy pig!)
Oh ya ! and i watch RUSH HOUR 3 le. Andrew was laughing at my stupidness!!!!! cos while buying the tickets, i told the counter that i want to buy RUSH HOUR 4. it's a mistake ok! STOP LAUGHING ! HUMPH! (why is everybody like to laugh at me?) SO WHAT BANGING ONTO A PILLAR ! HUH !!!!!!
Stupid communication Faci! WHAT THE HELL are u all doing eh? on fri i got an A for UT3. And the next day, it was being decrease to B+. So what ?! today B eh ! FUCK YOU ! zzz. PLS. Hope that faith make some food or whatever, if it's jus a drink she treating............................ I rather throw everything that PEEs had done, and buy her a chicken pie(as what shan said) ! LOL.
I regretted that i skip the last lesson of cognitive. =( It's the last lesson, the more i shouldn't skip.... SUAN LE BAHH. The black in my mind WINS. WHO CARES ! (black said)
Ytd i also went to novena with ANDREW TOH! =) it's quite fun. I found out that there is more shops at Square 2 (what they name it), it's more suitable for teenagers. I like the korean sweet he bought. BUT I ONLY GOT TO EAT 1 FLAVOUR EACH!! (let andrew take the rest, cos he like it eh) Thanks dear. For letting me bully u ytd. Everything seems to be bullying me. =( Thanks. Muacks ~
Wonder what will i be doing today, suppose to go for jogging. okok! I WILL GO! i'm getting fatter le ma. MMM~ holi is coming. I'm going to work. Wher will it be? Will it be mandarin, or some other place with andrew? mmm~ i wonder....
*Love you