Finally school have ended.
I'm sick of solving problems.
16weeks with the classmates i had.
I found 2 person i really HATE MOST.
It was the pot luck thingy that spoilt everything.
I know who is making effort and who ain't. Tat's all.
Sal.
Thanks for the comment in your blog.
Hope that you will do well in next sem.
I can say that all the long i was angry that you were being rude that's all.
Misunderstanding during the pot luck didn't affect my view towards you.
Take care.
All the best.
Muacks.
I'm who i am.
You may not like me.
But, i can tell you that,
I don't need YOU to like me or wadever.
I have enough frens that i wanted.
Continue GOSSIP as much as you can.
It's fun to you, then pls continue.
I don't felt a need for me to say sorry to anybody.
Probably jus to the 2 person i hate, "sorry for hating you."
16weeks.
I Love this people.
- Pees
*Huishan
*Yonghow
*Wene
*Chris
*Ahmad
*David
Wish PEEs all the best !
Love ya all.
Andrew !
I have a few places i want to go with ya.
1. Esplanade
2. Steamboat
3. Cycling
Hopefully by this holiday ends.
let's go one of this place today. =)
i cant wait.
Sorry that i cant go to the party.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TECKCHOON~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNLONG~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIA ZHE~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND ANDREW. 1yr 11months. ~
I'm going for work next fri and sat.
GO SHEENA ! GO PLS !
Secret shall be kept within me
In my heart
Love you