Sorry XiaoBai.
i din get what u mean
hehe.
now i know le.
Quiz 1
Rules and Regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
2) People who get tagged needs to write in their blog of their own weird things as well and state the rules clearly.
3) In the end, you’ll select 5 people to be tagged and list their names
6 weird things about me:
1) I have apple, which is visible. (i'm a girl !! )
2) I LOVE chemistry.
3) I like to play games that gals don play (dota, cs....)
4) I don like GREEN TEA (is this weird? eh.. nvm.)
5) My tougue jus cant make the "rrrrrr" rolling sound.
6) I dunno.. ( the choosen 5 ppl pls point out one weird thing abt me!! =)
Selected people to do this quiz:
1) TEEMING !
2) Yonghow
3) Erlina
4) Huishan
5) Sal
Quiz 2
Answer the following questions...
The person who tagged you is: Teeming
Your relationship with him is: Good Friend. One that i wont forget.
Your 5 impressions of him: Smile. Happy. Blur look. White. Mini eyes.(hehehe)
The most memorable thing he had done for you: Buy me kitkat. =)
The most memorable thing he had said to you: "YOU OWE ME KITKAT" -.-"
If he/she becomes your lover, you will: Die ?! Demand for kitkats. hehe
If he/she becomes your enemy, you will: Make him DIE !! :P
If he/ she becomes your enemy, the reason will be : I demand too much Kitkat . He jealous of my skin color. hehehe
The most desired thing you want to do for him/ her now is : Paint him BLACK!
Your overall impression of him/ her is : VERY GOOD.
How do you think people around you will feel about you? : I dunno. Bad? full of nonsense ??
The characteristic (s) you love of yourself is /are : Chiongster...
The characteristic (s) you hate of yourself is/ are : Xiaoqi (am i right?)
The most ideal person you want to be is : Quite a number. Bill Gates. Andrew Toh. Mr Ong Chin Huat... HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
For people that care and like you, say something to them : I love you. =)
pls do the quiz, for those choosen one. =) XIAO BAI ! OWE ME KITKAT