*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew
Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement
Entries ♥
Thursday, September 6, 2007, 6:48 PM
I've been busy working these few days.
Everyday from 11am-11pm. ZZZ
Actually somedays i din start work at 11am de,
but then dunno why the manager ask me whether wan to work anot.
The most weird thing is, i asked him why lehs, cos not enuff ppl ah.
then he reply, no la. let u earn more.
LOL.Does my face show the words "Let me earn more?!"
I decided not to work next week.
Wanna have fun and rest.
Or else no time cos during sch days i will be busy studying.
Left arm is SUPER PAIN !
i think i use too much strength.
Outcome of "GEY KIANG"
Miss my workmates.
I'm happy to get to see u all again !
Had some nice chat with u all too.
=)
btw..
My Nose is SUPER HARDWORKING !
It went to gym and RUN.
It's RUNNING non-stop!!
-.-"
Cough miss me too!
They having party at my throat.
Even middle of night lehs.
u can heard voices produce by me, from them. "Coughing"
LOL. Too much disco le.
Better STOP !!
oh ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quite irritated by some of my workmates.
So wad using a old phone?
SO WAD ! ~
I don think it's shameful to use old model phone.
What for having a new model phone?
It's jus for show ~
SHEENA SHEENA .
JIA YOU ~
EARN MORE $.$
Andrew Toh !
Study hard wor.
JIA YOU ~
=)