*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew
Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement
Entries ♥
Wednesday, December 26, 2007, 11:33 PM
2year 3months anni. Went to watch I am Legend. I rate it 5 STAR!Went to eat Food Junction at J8.Cos the rest of the place is FULL. We walk and chat on the way back to andrew's house. (he stay near)then i took cab home. Saw the group of guys who whristle the other time i went home. SURPRISINGLY.
i of the guy came to me and wanted my number. I thought somebody wan to backstab me STEAL my things. SCARE ME. The guy: "can i have your number?"Me: "No"The guy: "why no?"Me: "Just No"The guy: "are you from Guangyang?" Me: "Yes"The guy: "are you Sheena" Me (Shock, do i have my name on my face?!) : "how you know?"Then he turn and walk away. LOL.WATCH Legend!!! BOO~ Light of the Darkness.