♥ What i read ♥
Naruto Bleach Nana D.Gray-man Claymore Vampire Knight Code Geas Full Metal Alchemist Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai Backstage prince 7th period is a secret Absolute Boyfriend Karin
Love Monster Bloody Kiss Kagen no Tsuki Gokinjo Monogatari Boku ni Natta Watashi First Girl Hoshigari Love Dollar It's Not Like That, Darling Dear School Gang Leader Desire climax Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu Special A Moe Kare
I went to Hongwei’s house for celebration on 20dec. Once again…. Happy birthday HONGWEI! Hope u like your present from us. And the surprise ~ =) Before I went to Hw’s house. I met KaiJun, we went to AMK hub to watch National Treasure; Book of Secrets. It’s nice, but as what kj said, it’s kind of expected events that will happen if you watch National Treasure Part 1. We also bought hw’s present in AMK. Due to mis-calculation of time, we had to wait for 1 and a half hour for the movie. Hence we went arcade play afew games. KaiJun’s Time Crisis Game play is GOOD. Accurate! After that went NEBO eat. He ate, but I didn’t. Not hungry.
After that we went to meet Junlong straight away and headed to Hw’s house. He’s waiting for us le. Haha. A lot people came to hw’s birthday party. I was busy Singing, Chit chatting with frens.. Haha =) There was a Snooker competition. 12 competitors. I’m the only girl. And I’m SOOOO lousy at it. HAHAHAHA. 1st round, I verus Junlong. AND I WON! It’s just LUCK. Nobody expect me to win, I don’t either. 2nd round I verus Jody. I left with 1 ball and he left with the black ball. In the end he won! Haha. After 3 rounds of competition Jody is the BIG WINNER! He got gifts from hw’s mother. He’s happy!
After that we play the game (will be shown in pictures) I keep lose. So have to drink. ZZZZ Jack Daniel and Martell. The taste SUCKS.
Today, I went to Andrew’s grandma’s house to celebrate Christmas! It’s fun. Every year, he’s family and relatives will play bingo together. I won MANY MANY times. Haha. (actually 3 only la….) FUN FUN FUN. Went home straight after that. So I’m now here, blogging! I don’t miss school actually. Haha.
Here are the pics.
GREEDY LA YOU.
My Best Buddy : KaiJun.
Kaijun's fish and chip. with lolipop. (haha)
At hongwei's House. Jiazhe and Junlong. (i like the lights.)
Jiazhe and KaiJun. (JIAZHE WON)
Jody, KaiJun and Clement. Singing
The 3 Handsome Guys!
Teeming and me! (ZZZ he keep move away! i wont box u de la. haha)
CAIXUE AND ME. (he din change much. still keep bully me!!)
Joshua and me~ (he change alot alot alot! more Shuai le wor... haha)
Clement and Teckchoon (bhoods)
The Cake look nice. The taste not bad. BIG BIG BIG CAKE
The Birthday Boy. Hongwei! (andrew poh, what u doing at the back eh! hehe)