*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 9:09 AM


I’m going for a BLOOD DONATION today. With my dearest twin, Nurul!
It is my first time going for a blood donation. When I was on the way to school alone, I was thinking whether I should go for a blood donation. After imagine that what if one day I need blood and don’t have blood for me. What goes around comes around. :)
Ytd night, as usual, I will watch tv till 8pm then play dota and do RJ. Those dota games with Andrew and wenxiong wasn’t good. I’m like keep feeding. Awww… I know that Andrew won’t be happy cos I feed, he don’t want to lose, that’s y he has not happy. I think I will start playing with another bunch of Dota friends.

Enterprise… it’s like only Saira was listening to FFF talking. His voice just irritate me. JUST CANT STAND IT. I seems to dislike a lot people eh. From today onwards, I will hate people who…. Bullies/irritate my friends, family or me. I will not go around hating people. It’s kind of BO LIAO. LOL.

I will start to blog often, especially during boring lessons! :) oh ya! Ytd maths lesson, I wrote a VERY weird RJ ever.

Let me share with you all…
Today's problem is not difficult. Worksheet is simple and straight forward. Probably RP wants to give us a rest? Yah See and Jezreel deserve an A. Elijah don't deserve an A, i don't deserve an A too. Both elijah and me at at faults. Elijah outcast himself from us, he didn't ask us on like we done till where etc, he do ask questions and we did answer or help him. He needs to be more outspoken if he knows we doesn't like him. Give those classmates who always get B in class an A. =)

I wonder why I have this thought of asking teacher to give those people who get straight “B” an “A”. it’s bcos of Mr. HUAT. He tries to ensure that all of us will not fail that module, therefore he gives a fair amount of “A” and “B” for each person. So… Hope that classmates who PUT IN EFFORT get an “A” for that problem! SMILES.

JONATHAN seems to be happy that his name is on post. Sooo… JONATHAN. (here is your name, YES! Your name!)

Counting down. 7 days more to HOLIDAYS!

Andrew.