*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew
Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement
Entries ♥
Saturday, January 5, 2008, 7:39 PM
Without reborn

Me and Shanling

Me, lulu and ling
It's been long ever since i last blog. Things that i done for the past few days (besides eat, sleep.) 1. Reborn hair: Yeah! i get my short hair reborn at 60bucks on friday. 2. Mahjong at Grayson's house: I lose to andrew. zzz. dear is the big dinner of the day. 3. Play dota: I play at least 2 games without fail everyday. Wonder whether is this considered No-life or Kill time.. LOL4. Read and KPO about XIAXUE: after reading Andy's blog. I KPO alot at XX's blog. She's a good blogger. A good story writer. Her stories were interesting. Since i have been reading more of XX's blog. I didn't really KPO fren's blog. ESP ANDY! Has my view decrease?? haha. 5. Watch A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila! She's HOT, SEXY and BISEXUAL. A nice show to Kill-time! You can watch from youtube. I'm sooo lazy to go to school on Monday. Esp WEDNESDAY. 4weeks without looking at your face helps alot. I got a Borders card for X'mas gift from aunt. I think i can use that card to buy any books in Borders. I'm wondering what i can get.. I'm so not interested in story books now. Probably i wont use it. But it will be such a waste. I think they paid a certain amount to get the card. So that i can jus use the card and get wadever books i wan. Thanks anyway! Congrats to BABY Kelly of becoming a Christian on X'mas. That's all i'm going to blog. it's seems that this blog of mine isn't a REAL Dairy for me at all.Secrets can't be reveal in this blog. Neither my thoughts. That's all i can let ppl KPO about. HAHA.