*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Saturday, January 19, 2008, 9:45 PM

STORY TIME
One not fine day, Mary, who had a little lamb, is SICK!
She had diarrhoea, she woke early in the morning to SHIT, instead of feeding her lamb.
Mary did not feed her lamb even though she SHIT finish.
She carried on sleeping with a dream of her Prince Tom, who dislike Jerry.
Mary the well known pig woke up at around 5pm, she gave Prince Tom a call, without brushing her teeth,

she said: “My dearest Prince Tom, can we go for a date today? It’s a bright and sunny day today!”
Prince: “My lovely princess, I’m busy finding Jerry around the house, I don’t think I can afford the time to meet you and YOUR LAMB. (What’s the smell coming from the phone?)”
Mary: “Owww…. Okay, I shall meet up with Jerry then…. Bye.”
Prince: “WAIT!! Hmmm, I change my mind!! Let’s meet up for a movie! (@#$#%$ JERRY!!!)
Mary: “Sure! (HEHEHE) I heard that the movie Cloverfield is quite nice, The statue of liberty head is being kick off!! By Jacky Chan (b’cos of the VISA advertisement)
Prince: “Cool. See ya later! Bye!”

Mary and Tom met up at 7.20pm.
They went to the Cinema straight away, as they are catching a 7.30pm show.
Happily hoping that the movie will start soon.
When the show starts, they realise that the movie is taken by a CLOWN holding the video cam around.
As you all know, Clown likes to jump up and down move here and there, therefore, Mary and Tom is getting giddy by the massive movement of the STUPID CLOWN. This makes Mary and Tom feel like VOMITING.
After about 30mins after the show starts, Mary decided to LEAVE THE THEATRE! Mary and Tom left the theatre and RUN to TOILET straight away.
As you all knows, Mary had to put her lamb along and Tom is good at RUNNING, she reach toilet 10mins after Tom did.


Ok. I shall end here. Moral of the story…
PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW!
or you will REGRET! I SWEAR!

Jerry and his frens
glitter-graphics.com