*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew
Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement
Entries ♥
Thursday, January 10, 2008, 2:52 PM
VOTE FOR ANDY's BLOG!!! (can be found on my link)Bored. Stomach is making a lot noises. Sheena is Hungry? Nahh. I don't feel hungry. Probably my stomach is GREEDY. Haha. But i ate 2 big bread wraped with chicken, cheese, mayo. Andrew ate 1 only. See how GREEDY am i. I'm in class now. I'm afraid things will go out tense. Which i don't want. Just present, hi....thank you. and that's it. haha. I realise i didn't post my photo with rebond hair.Haven taken pic of myself yet. Elijah ask alot questions during my team's presentation. I felt that they are trying to tense us all up and start shooting different arrows at each other. Everyone of us is referring to different issues different assumptions, how to debabte? Well. i have no mood to debate. Just explain and the end. LOLI'm improving my DOTA skills. Learning from WenXiong, andrew's fren. WOOT! I GOT 3As for UT3. WEEEE~ for Maths, science and cogntive. I need motivation on my studies. MORE MORE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUODIA! :)Stupid menses cramp. HATE IT. the ongoing pain.......... SCRAM !Oh ya! I went to eat Pearl river palance at convention centre on Mondayit's Alvin's treat (andrew's bro) , cos he's going to thailand for NS soon.FULL FULL FULL.Sorry eh. Today's post SOOOO random!!! Suddenly say this then say that . HEHE . i say whatever that comes to my mind ma. Lazy to organise it up. SORRY. My baby is waiting for me at home. She ask me to be back home soon. She bought me chips.hehe. LOVE YOU BABY. Muacks! My class guys were watching family guy. I know this "Adult Cartoon" from KaiJun. it's DAMN FUNNY! Watch it if you are bored! Oh ya! Heard that KaiJun got a Girlfren! 'after soooo long you finally got a girlfren. Hope you both last! :) Let's meet up for dinner soon! Bring her along!! (For your information: Kaijun is my ex-boyfren)Love you Andrew !! :)