*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew
Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement
Entries ♥
Tuesday, February 12, 2008, 8:59 PM
Piss-off by blog skin. i suddenly out of nowhere wanted to blog skin.
i went blogskin.com to check out for new blog skin.
i saw a blog skin which loves it. Cos it’s RAINBOW.
After editing the blog…..
See nice right?
When everything seems so perfect….

.
.
.
.
.

WHY THE PIC DIN COME OUT!!!! WTF.
Back to Blogskin.com to check out why doesn’t the pic appear.
i MANY MANY people post forum and said that they love the blog skin but, why no pic appear?!
I’m just 1 of the stupid people.
Hais. Sadly, she went to search for another blog skin…..
This time round… after taking a lot precaution and editing….

WHAT LEFT HAND SIDE CUT OFF!
I MSN zhiying and ask for help. She view my blog. And there is nothing wrong. She said that it’s was fine. No cut off no nothing. I asked Wene to view my blog to see too. He said it was alright. MY SAVIOUR FLESH THROUGH MY MIND !!! LEONARD!!!!! (cos same laptop brand ma). When he view it, it’s the same result as mine. MEANS... MY BLOG WILL BE RESTRICTED TO WIDE WIDE SCREEN COMS & LAPTOP ONLY. Those not wide screen de can don need to KPO about my blog. =.=
Hais. Finally….. I use back my old blog skin. With other features adding in my blog.
It seems abit wrong for my current blog skin to have a Rainbow theme.
This blog skin seems sad. SOOOOO~
Sheena influence by LEONARD HAOHAO GOODGOOD, I shall try brighten up the sad girl in this blog.
Miss you all. Meet up soon!
Happy valentine day! I will post about My Valentine day next post!
CNY eve at Hongwei's house (Bhoods)