*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew
Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement
Entries ♥
Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 1:10 PM
The Val day cake Mom bought. i dislike it.

SPOT IT
Sorry PEEPs!
Been Blogging other blogs, doing some STEALING OF HTML codes for my blog.
Muahaha.
SEM2 RESULTS IS OUT!
you can check it out at MYRP homepage through ADMIN.
My grades dropped.
1. Enterprise results not good + my attitude towards it.
2. Culture results dropped.
A102 Basic Sciences II A 4.0
G102 Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving II B+ 3.5
A112 Computing and Mathematical Methods II A 4.0
G104 Contemporary Issues in Culture and Aesthetics B 3.0
G106 Enterprise Skills II C+ 2.5
In the end i got 3.4 for sem2 grades.
After combining with sem1 grades i got 3.55.
Dropped by 0.15 for this sem.
I MUST GET MY 0.15 GRADE BACK NEXT SEM!
SHOO SHOO LAZY SHEENA ~~~
I’m suppose to meet Wing and bring her out today.
But I just remember that she got menses!
I doubt I can bring her out le lohs.
Hope Andrew is going to play Mahjong with them at Genesis house today
Then I can play with WING!!! =))))