*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew
Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement
Entries ♥
Friday, March 28, 2008, 6:16 PM
WAR IS COMING ON 7APRIL.(school i mean)Yeah. Updating about which class i will be in... Sadly i didn't be with anybody i know. E56D.Leonard's class is jus right beside be, jus like when year1 sem1.HAHA. Leonard, we got YUAN FEN. HAHAHA. I checked my classmates, 2 of 24 were in ROLE OF HONOUR. The list of names that i have been aimming to get in for. Through calculations, it's will be harder for me to get in Role of Honour. i have to get higher grades that i had got for year1. By chance, maybe i can get in?? hahaha. Hope you all get into good class with good classmates! I'm going to be 80% Nerd starting from this coming sem. 20% of playing will be at home, after school, weekends. HEHEHE.RESTRICTLY NO DOTA. i bet my classmate are most nerds and don't game. Unless i ad-hoc with leonard who will be next door. haha. My module.....
Anatomy and PhysiologyApplied Chemistry IMicrobiologyMolecular and Cell BiologyRecombinant DNA Technologies5days........ while most people 4 days. Hais. IT's OK ! study 1 day per week will save me 2year of UNI schools + Fees + Lonely. WORTH WORTH. I've been thinking quite alot about relationship this few days. Due to some things.... Which i will not say.. i am still thinking what i should do. The decision will be this answer: AM I A RISK TAKER?hmmm~ AM I ?