*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Tuesday, April 29, 2008, 8:28 PM

2 UT has just finish.
there is like 18 more UT to go.


I screw my rDNA tech test. =(
i read the question wrongly.
they are asking about what are the 2 contaminant is in the RNA.
I go give 2 reagent that can help to get rid of contaminant in RNA.
WTH.
Forget it.

And again… I screw my Chem UT.
WTH again.
The picture shows 1.000L of volumetric flask.
I read it as 1000L of volumetric flask. ZZZ.
FORGET IT.

SCREW SCREW SCREW.
Fine, no chocolates for 1 week!
Aww. Andrew just bought be 2 m&m and 1 kitkat (but I ate finish the m&m le, hehe)
So I shall not eat the kitkat till 1 week later.
CONTROL ME!
PUNISHMENT FOR SCREWING YOURSELF UP!!


I chat with Satish today.
Told him about my thoughts
Hais. What should I say?
Hmmm. *you* are a stranger to me.
One that I thought I knew. But actually I don’t.
Whatever *you* think or say, it’s up to *you*.
I’m fine with it. I know I didn’t do anything wrong things.
Tat’s all.
Satish was really a great guy.
I’m so touch for some things he said.
Aww. Thanks! :)


Another happy thing was Andrew try his best wooing me back.
I’m touch the way he change.
Aww.. he send me home whenever I meet him, he bought present for me.
Buy me chocolates.
He’s sweet!
I think I gonna patch back with him.
Not yet, but soon. :) SOON!
Hope things will be better. I will change in what ever way I’m not good too!
Hope you give me time also!
Yeah.
SWEET SWEET SWEET

I read XiaXue’s blog a few days ago.
She is so DAMN funny la.
She said about her trip to Bintan.
I wanted to go to Bintan, but after reading her blog.
I change my mind, wouldn’t want to waste money at somewhere not worth.
Please think twice before deciding to go to Bintan.
You can read her blog and get some idea of how disappointed it will be like.

Xiaxue.blogspot.com
Thurs is holiday!
WEEE~ I was thinking of going to kBox. Should i?

I think I should heed kaijun’s advise.
Don’t believe in anybody, get rid of the gullible in me.
Except for those that I know and confirm that they are not bad ppl.
Although it’s kind of difficult, cos for one to doubt every single thing one says, he/she really gonna had a hard time
I think I should make judgement before believing.
Ok. I try. Hope I change! :)
Don’t try to TRICK or BLUFF me ah…. I know de ah. I become SMART le hor.
ESPECIALLY, Clement, junlong, Hongwei, KaiJun, Darrel!
Haha. There is 1 thing I judge correctly in you guys, that is even if you were to trick me, you wouldn’t hurt me, it’s just for fun. HAHA.
Am I right??? :)

There is gonna be UT on Monday.
Aww….. please check constantly that I’m still alive.
Whether am I dead b’cos of books choking me.
Yeah.
Why some of you keep saying I laugh at my own joke?
Today Ramu said that I laugh at my own joke.
Is that wrong? Weird ah? LOL. But I’m telling joke ma. And it’s funny, so laugh lor.
Please take my jokes seriously and laugh when I tell jokes ok?
Don’t laugh at me for laughing at my own joke, laugh at the joke cos it’s funny ok?!
Hehe.



Feelings:
Screw Screw Screw
Stranger Stranger Stranger
Sweet Sweet Sweet
Soon Soon Soon
Sheena Sheena Sheena :)