*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Sunday, June 1, 2008, 2:53 PM

this gonna be a long post !
haha . i think i will take a long time to finish up this post.

cos i wanna put all those pics that i didn't put due to laziness, tired, or wadever.....
haha.

When my hair was still long!

Clement’s bday celebration!
WOOT .
Brotherhoods went to New york New york to eat!
It’s was nice. Thanks Zijian and Clement for your treat!
Clement is a happy kid! Haha
I’m sure he is very happy on his birthday.
So sorry. Didn’t join the surprise. Cos got test the next day.
SORRY. Hope you forgive me!!
And seriously, don’t come my house and give me surprise on my birthday!
Yeah. I don’t want. Haha.
I get to see erlina again on clement’s bday.

I seldom meet up my girl frens. :(
Erlina, Yuying, Zheying.
Hopefully during this holiday I can get to meet them.
But 1 thing I assure that it wont change.
Tat is our sistership! :)
Miss you all lots!
Hope you all are doing fine! :) muacks!
The 2 happy kid Clement;Me
My sister! Erlina
The Devil KaiJun

Us, at new york x 2
Us after kaijie bday at bugis
Devil no.2 Hongwei!
wad you are doing HONGWEI!
Look the way yeow wei squeeze into the pic! haha


KaiJie bday steamboat
Friday night I went to hongwei house!
There is a Dance party.
But in the end, me, Kaijun, Junlong and lulu we sing k and mahjong.
HAHA :P
We don wanna dance ma. And it’s break dance lehs.
I don’t break!!
Quite a number of people came.
JiaZhe, Cheryl, Yeowwei, Kaijun, Junlong, clement, lulu and hongwei!
Miss them all. So so much!
Hongwei, u all at home nothing to do can ask me out !
Except for next week tues-fri. I got things on, the rest of the day I’m free!

WOOT! We can chiong mahjong or movie. Haha .
I’m a happy kid whenever I was with Brotherhoods.
They are all so good.
Clement bought kitkat for me! He owe me ma. Hehe. I forget loh!
And you rmb! Good good! Hehe.
Hongwei is like a big brother to me. Yeah. Although he is younger, haiya age doesn’t matter.
Kaijun as usual will fake me! Haha. But not so serious de la. And he fake awhile will tell me le. Say I dumb. =.= I’M NOT DUMB! You DUMB DUMB !! haha. Too bad you and clement starting school soon! Lalalala. I still got 2 weeks ~~~~
I promise myself I will get to know yeowwei and some other bhood members who I’m not close with. Yeah.

Since I’m with brotherhood . and it’s been lik more than 2 years?
But the frenship was like up to 5plus years? :)
So damn long. But never once we “break”. Haha.
Actually I felt really sorry for showing attitude to clement.
the chalet time. Yeah.
If I can re do, I won’t treat u this way.
I’m so wrong. So damn wrong. I’m so sorry!
Glad that we are still as good as before or even better.
Really thanks ! :) BIG HUG TO CLEMENT and Bhoods!

Clement
My best lab partner Nithya and me
It’s Fishy birthday on last Wednesday!
Ken they all went to bought cake.
They cheater lohs. They buy old chang kee fishball back
And fake Fishy that it’s her birthday gift.
Haha. I know it was fake. Cos he got tell me before hand.
Aww. Fishy had to cry 2 times due to 2 surprise!
Haha!! She’s another Happy kid! :)
I think if I really become bisexual, I will like Fishy.
Hahahaha. I think I’m crazy! Lol.
Girls are always more caring and sensitive then guys.
Wonder if I’m with a girl.
Will you all feel weird?
I think I will feel weird. Hahaha.
But I rmb there is this tom boy, i saw her in bus.
Which is very very long ago, but I still rmb.
She damn handsome.
Yeah! HANDSOME. Haha.
Really lohs. I jus keep looking at her, partly is b’cos I wonder how come so unfair, give her a gal body with guy look. Ya lohs.
I bet all those bi will like her. Hahahaha.
Fishy Fishy.
Too bad by the time my birthday arrive, we will change class le.
Wonder who I will be with next sem……..
Still long eh. Don’t think about it first. HAHA.
The happy kid Fishy
i didn't eat this. OOPS ! shhh !

Andrew is so sweet.
I gave me a surprise present. Haha.
It was quite a long time ago le.
But I din have the time to upload.
He bought a box, in which he have to make it into a box.
He bought a cup, chocolates (m&m, kitkats), a picture frame with photos we took when we was together, a paper that says “you are special” and my fav Julie biscuits.
So sweet right :)
Thanks!!






His scary flooded veins hands.
this belongs to my mother. cool eh
Sat night I went to play mahjong with Andrew and his frens.
I lose like 4 bucks in total? Haha.
I super tired la.
Totally no expression. Then jiawei keep tell me don so fierce look.
It’s not fierce. I’m just super tired. Don even wanna smile.
Hahaha.
It’s was quite fun at Lydia’s house mahjong.
Sun night i lose like 27bucks? lol. sian... haha lose $$$.
still got ppl owe mahjong $ lohs. dunno when return. =.=
haha. i think i better stop mahjong.
everynight so late then go home.
next day tired. lol. ya. better stop mahjong!
Ya. I keep call wingon, wing la.
I think I really miss wing a lot !!!
When am I going to genesis house ? I really miss wing !
She’s become more and more active! Haha.
I promise to keep a dog when I move out staying with my husband in future or wad.
I will keep a dog ! YEAH.
I wan to have at least 1 dog that belongs to me in my life. Hehehe.

And yeah. if E56D classmate were to get to read my blog.
Are we having any outing ?
I wonder..
Hahaha. If don have then don have lohs. I’m ok with anything.
Haha. Yeah.
I think if there is this “Miss Anything, wadever” shirt Ramu, Harsono sure buy for me.
Hahaha. Cos I everytime also say anything. Cos really anything also can ma. Hehe.
When I say wadever the time is wanna cut short. Haha. Lazy to say or list down all.
So I will say “… or wadever”
Haha. So don mistaken!
Yeah..
I think I better become smarter. As in for real life stuffs.
I’m so dumb. Jus like kaijun everytime say, I’m gullible.
Don’t wanna be gullible and kana scam or fake. Yeah . although I don’t mind.
Cos as long as it doesn’t hurt anybody or me, just for fun and laughter it’s ok. :)
Tml gonna meet frens do project.
damn sian lohs. hahaha . don feel like doing.
but for the points sake.
i will do. hahaha .
hope tml can end early! then after that i meeting andrew going NTUC. hehehe .
yeahh..
today i'm going to meet wenxiong.
very long din meet him le.
yeah after that go play dota, Muahaha.
hopefully i will get home early!!!!
tml still got things on!! YEAH. home early home EARLY !
Freaking hungry now.
how i wish food will just appear infront of me.
thinking of McSpicy now. Hmmm~~
haha. ok. better stop dreaming.
i wont or never go down buy food.
so i shall either cook or wait for food.
HAHAHA. super lazy la.

Shall stop here.
Will post again soon! Hehe .


Close off from love, I didn’t need the pain.