*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Monday, June 30, 2008, 3:01 PM

i don't look that i'm sick
See the number of my scores?!

shan bday!
The happy kid!

It seems that I very long din blog le!!
So I’m here now, blogging.
Currently in class, din listen to fren presentation!
OOPS! Nithya talking about different types of disease that is water borne
Faci quite funny la. She told us, dunno which protozoa is the most harmful, a little can kill
Then she say, “I’m not teaching you all to be micro-terrorist”
Hahaha, but not bad lehs, can use microorganism to kill somebody, it’s so small.
Who can see?! Who knows?! When someone tio a certain deadly microorganism, how will he know somebody purposely make him infect with such microorganism?

2 hours more, I will have my chem test!
OMG, so many calculation!! =.=
Concentration, pH, Molarity, wadever…….
Now my team presenting, and I’m still writing this. HAHAHA.
I’m so rude!
Ok, just present finish. I shall continue. Hehe

Let me talk randomly, what comes to my mind first then I talk about it.
Firstly, is genesis’s cousin I think he 17 only, he pass away.
I see him before 1 or 2 times, ya..
He drown in sentosa.
So all my friends, please take care of yourself
Even when you are playing
I don’t know how come he drown.
Hmmm. One thing I suspect is, you people know there was this place in sentosa that you can swim to another side of the island, you don’t have to walk the bridge.
I suspect is mayb they try swimming across and something happen half way.
Yeah. So please don’t ever try that, bridge is mend to be used.
Please be safe. :)

Last week was shan bday.
We gave her a surprise, and she cried!
She’s so happy
Hope that it brighten up your day! :)

I’m so happy today. Because…..
Cannot say. Hehe. I scared some people will come my blog read.
Sooo. Cannot say! Hehe. Wanna know?!
Come ask me! SMS ME!
Ok, I know it’s kind of weird to just to sms me asking why I happy. =.=

Andrew one week like come my house for like 4 times?
That’s frequent eh?
Haha. he confirm almost every Sunday will come, cos my mother will cook.
Hehe. To my family, he really eat a lot, especially rice, the big bowl that I use to drink soup, he use to put rice. =.= hahahaha.
Luckily my family eat brown rice, which is healthier
Everytime he come my house, if he got bring laptop, we will play games.
Sometime play monopoly with sister. Haha.
Sometime watch tv. LOVEYOU!

I ask my mother, I ask whether she or father will mind that Andrew come often.
And…………… =(
They say NO. hahaha.
Why am I sad then ?
COS I CAN’T HAVE MY OWN TIME BLOGSHOP OR WAD.
I have to acc him ma. Hahaha.

Soon, I will let my bf just do wadever he wants in my house, watch tv or wad.
I will just do my stuffs. Hahaha.
I still rmb last time he will shy.
Keep ask me help him take drink all these.
Haha. now he take for me!
HEHEHEHEHE. :P
SWEEEEEEEEETT

Thanks for concern about my sick.
Fewer cough le. Hehe.
YEAH. It suppose to going to ok le.
Provided that I don’t tempt and eat fry food or wad. Hahaha.
Thanks! HUGS! :)

I’ve been blogshopping.
Looking for clothes, wadever…
Hehe. Cheaper and better.
I lazy walk and walk, see and see, mayb end of the day I don’t even found wad I like.
Hahaha. I gave my sisters money to blogshop too.
See, such a good sister you have hor!! :)

Ok. I shall end here. 1 hour to test.
STUDY STUDY STUDY!
Loves all!


Shit. I still owe hongwei dinner.
Where should we go?
Hmmm. Kopithiam! HAHAHHA. :P jking~