*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Wednesday, June 18, 2008, 10:39 PM

i need to calm down.
I’m so going to blog now !
YEAH !!
I have lots and lots of fun today in Chemistry lesson.
Every Chemistry lesson is FUN.
Today my team is really imba team.
Too many smart people.
Like Harsono and Jeremy. Yeah.
But I will not let myself be lazy even though my team mates are capable!


There as lab session today.
I’m damn high, excited I should say.
Me and Fishy play with things la.
We took the pH measurement paper and see what is the pH value for our saliva!
Can u imagine that? HAHA.
Mine is alkaline.
OMG? HOW COME!
Fishy one was neutral. Hahaha.
I laugh and say wahh you got neutral mouth. HAHA
End up mine is alkaline mouth! Hahaha . so fun
Play with harsono and Jeremy when other team were presenting.
Do some drawing and paper folding haha
It’s like back to sec school
Not paying attention and play.
I’m really so happy today.
I think some sort of random mood or due to hormones. Haha.

I went home with Ramu and his gf.
Ramu and I talk like nobody business and all the way in the bus for like 1hour.
OMG. Usually I will sleep in bus. But this time round talking to him was so fun.
Cos I wanna share to all my frens what I saw in youtube.
Some of you know le. Hehe.
If you wanna know come and ask me! HEHE.
Jus MSN ME! There will be lots and lots of amazing thing!

Ok. Enough of my highness.
I have to control my mood.
I cannot get too excited
Cos if I get to excited my heart will sudden hurt.
And end up cannot take deep breath cos it hurts.
Cannot laugh cos it hurts.
Yeah. So I better control.
Quite a number of times, when I was with Andrew, he keep make me laugh.
End up heart pain!!!
Hate the feeling.
It’s like…
Wanna take deep breath but can’t fear that heart might burst
And it’s like cos I’m excited. So I will kind of need to breathe more.
It’s so damn hard to take lots and lots of short breath la.
So xin ku. Yeah. SO DON’T OVER EXCITE ME!
If you see that I kind of excited le, better remind me !!

Don’t chat le. Andrew NAGGING LIAO !
Haha. ask me to go study =.=

Read up about the reflex action.
Hahaha. So end up putting “loving you is a reflex action” for my current pm.
Yeah. To you know who.

Loves! Really happy that Clement, Andrew, choon you all will constantly tag my blog !
Really appreciate it! LOVES!
:)


Oh ya. Will blog about Martin’s birthday party the next post !
CHEERS!