
i just watch finish this show, and i can't wait to blog about it!
it is so damn nice !
omg, i like to see this kind of talent show, their effort is worth watching.
there was this partner in today epi at channel5, dance till very nice.
wad i remember was the girl is a
BGIRL! omg ! but she didn't get to break dance, she dance other stuffs
it's randomly pick de ma.
their dance, their expression, the sound of applause, the lighting
it was just so perfect. =) enjoy watching it !!wonder when is the next epi.
think next monday!!
hmmm. i was thinking, if i am my own mother, what will i learn?i'll still learn piano and guzheng, but seriously regret of stopping piano when i was young.cos i'm still young, i just dislike learning, i rather stay home play com at that time. seriously regretted. but at least i know the basic! :) DO YOU EVER THINK OF IF YOU WERE THE ONE DECIDING, WHAT YOU WILL LET YOURSELVE LEARN?i seriously hope that i learn Ballet, piano, violin, hiphop, Taekwondo.
now, it's kind of too old? no time?
i just hope tat i know all those, but for now, it's not a need.
i don have passion in it.
probably just some thought of what if i can turn back time :)
What if....I am the Cinderella in the fantasy?i will run away from the house and find my prince. i will not let the evil god mother make use of me!What if....I am a Guy?i will turn Andrew into a girl and WOO *HER! show *her how romantic i can be. hahahaWhat if...I am an Angel?I will bless and fill all of my friends and family with love and care! i assure!What if...I am Amelia? (only some people understand) I will check the thickness of my skin.What if...I am you?! I will tag Sheena and love her LOTS ! :) HAHAHAHAok. enough. i think too much. with all those what if... =.=
Sorry
Andrew Poh, i'm late in
Congrats you in your academic! Come of thinking of it, the Boy seating beside me during Sec1
the Teen who register number always behind me!
the Teen who seat behind me when it was o level!
the Man who i regard as Best friend till now! :)
sooo long, it's been sooo long
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!omg. i damn feel like crying now!
why ?!
the feeling is like, seeing your best friend getting successful.
I'M HAPPY FOR YOU! jia you! KEEP IT UP! buy you kitkat the next time we meet! :) GOOD LUCK ALL MY FRIENDS! JIA YOU! Over the weekends, Andrew Toh (dear) and i went to Fish & Co for dinner. At Amk hub. Thought i can saw my cousin . but she din work that day. Leonard work on tat day!! he is 100% good guy. he help us get staff price ! So good lohs!!! THANKS! I pon today's lesson!
OMG. i'm a good girl (=.=)
haha. kind of lazy going for class.
i don know what i'm thinking but my mind just keep telling me to pon
so end up spend time at library with Andrew. :)
Oh Ya! almost forget ! i can't play dota!
i can't download the patch.
sian. wadever....... =.=
pls don ask me play dota! cos i damn feel like playing but i cant
wanted to buy the cd
but so waste of $ .
CONTROL. don play !! got other stuffs to do!
YEAH.
ok. i shall end here. at most when sian the time come and post blog only lohs. HEHE LOVES :)