I know i know. My blog is so DEAD.
DEAD without any souls around!
please come back and read my blog!!
PLEASE ~
haha :) I'm been busy for studies and my upcoming blogshop! Exams is going to over soon! End at this week!! WEEE~ And if everything is settled, i will open my blogshop this week! Yupp! Should be over the weekend! Will post here and tell u all more! help me advertise please ~~~ link it at your blog or wad ! hehe. thanks! i will let you people know soon!Last sunday went to celebrate darrel's bday!
I miss so many of Brotherhood ppl.
Really miss you people.
So long din meet you all le.
haha.
Last Sunday morning was super fun with my sisters! we went to ahma house and we go crazy! thinking of uploading those pictures but.....hmmm........ I SO UGLY AT THE PICTURE! so. i only let andrew see it. HAHHAHAHA. very fun at ah ma's house with sisters!! LOVE IT ! ok. i should study liao.
din went school today. was too tired.
later have to go school, meet bf.
cos he got fyp presentation.
wanna see he wear till like wad.
hahahahaha.
confirm abit weird.
cos he tooooooo SKINNY!
oh ya. i'm currently on a healthy dieti ate breakfast everyday!! cos it's important to eat breakfast. although i lazy to eat breakfast. and it's been so damn long ever since i drink soft drink. good good !! the best drink is ..... SOYA BEAN! drink it more often ok! STAY HEALTHY !