I suppose to do PP today.
After 4 days of work.
But i'm super lazy la.
Keep got a lot more to write lohs.
OMG. i just stand myself.
Here complaining about myself not doing PP.
But i still don wana do it. How? :(
Tml going to shopping with Andrew.
There is lots of things i wanna buy !!
Note Book
Pens
2 Shirt
Bag
Shoe
Slipper
Jacket
Jeans
I wonder how much i will spend tml. :(
Hope i will not buy all. Just those i really like. :)
I blog shop and bought 4 clothes le lohs.
Still wan buy. i also dunno why.
Just felt that it's not enough.
Dislike wearing the same shirt again and again.
That's why have to buy more. LOL.
Btw. I just bought a Canon Camera.
I don know why i bought from Canon.
Mayb influence by people keep asking me where is Canon Camera.
=.=
Asked a few frens and they said that Sony Camera is just look nice.
So i rather buy from Canon.
10 Megapixes for $499.
Did i get con?
OMG. i ask Hongwei, he say i kana cheated.
OMG OMG. why am i so dumb .
Next semester my class is at W56C and W56F.
Jeremy, Harsono, Fishy, Li Jun, Alvin.
i will get to see them again!
AND !!! i 5 days same as Fishy.
OMG. so Happy!!! :)
My gpa for last sem is 3.70
Hais. I wan higher!!
i wan 3.8 for next sem!
JIA YOU SHEENA !
SOAR ! :)
4bia. 4bia. 4bia.
really want to watch. Wonder will i get to watch a not.
Wall-e !!
Another show i wanna watch. i think i will get to watch this. cos andrew want!
lol.
I go search for the meaning of my name
And it's God's gracious.
I shall change it to .
My Love's gracious.
it can be my mother, frens, or even Andrew. :)
I doubt there is a god in this world.
All i felt that it's psycology matters.
Yes, i agree that if one has religion, he/she might be psycologically strong.
But i just believe in myself.
I will let the "believe in myself" thinking making myself psycologically strong.
Actually.
i think only Andrew knows.
The real me.
Its not that i'm faking in front of frens, family.
But it's just that i won't show it out easily.
I'm actually not the Strong-minded type of person if you think i am.
Seriously, i cry easily.
Just a small thing i can cry le.
Be it watching Tv, listen to music, or certain hurtful things that others said.
i will cry.
If i'm not alone, i will try to hold it .
Try my very best to not cry out.
Andrew really can't stand me this way.
Sometimes out of nowhere , i tears suddenly.
he will shock. lol
Sorry!! Can't blame me!!!
This is ME!
Am i mentally strong?
i hope i am. :)