I am back !
After for such a long time of not blogging. I shall start blogging now. Or probably jus today. Because i'm so bored. Why?! 1. I studied finish UT2. Andrew is outside, busy3. No people play dota with me4. Sick of playing viwawa. So... i here blogging.
I have been very very lazy.
Studies isn't good. Very bad! i keep pon and pon.... :(
Shall not pon anymore!! NO MORE!!
Jeremy ! please make sure i don pon!!
Health isn't good. :( it's like from April till now, i sick 3 times. :(
Now sick again. :( Spare me please pathogens. Leave me alone!!
i don have much vitamins or minerals for you. so please don stay in my body! JUST DIE !
Aww. When then i will be ok? i wonder......
I AM SO NOT GOING TO SEE DOCTOR !
My Birthday is over! Thanks for all your wishes! Thanks for the outing! BIG THANKS TO MY LOVE! We went to sentosa on my birthday. Watch the 4D matrix thing, and the what CineBlast thing. Quite fun, but cos starting to rain, so we get out of sentosa and headed down to Clark Quey to see Yongwen and Genesis. How is their work place like. LOL.Andrew and i have dining at an italian resturant called: Via Veneto. It's quite romantic. :) LOVES! After that went home, cos super tired.Spend halloween party at Hongwei's house. I have been a bad girl.
i din dress up or wadever. HAHA.
Lazy !! Martin got alot candies and chocolate from neighbours!!! WOW.
Stay over at Hongwei place that night, watch movie with them, quite scary but nice. :)
Another fun day! :)
Ytd, went Wild Wild Wet with some of Bhood. 1 word, FUN! So called honour because i am the only girl =.= HAHA . But it was fun!! :) Went to Jacks place with family for celebrating my birthday! WOOT !
happy ! cos i get to eat Rib eye steak ! YUMMY !
My 4th sister baked oreo cheese cake for me!
AWWW ~ You are so sweet this time! :)
Bake more!! haha. cos it's nice. NOT BAD AH..... CAN BAKE!! :)
ok. i don know what to say le. I think i will be selling my clothes in this blog or open a livejournal. Cos got quite a few clothes i bought le but din wear. So wasted. I sell cheap cheap! :) I shall stop blog shopping. Spend so much money le. SAVING TIME !! MONEY MONEY don FLY AWAY ! BIG THANKS TO JEREMY !
cos he helped me alot in my studies! :) HUGS!
Miss you andrew!