*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Monday, December 22, 2008, 8:01 AM

I enjoy myself at hongwei's party on 21 dec.
Once again, happy birthday boy!!

Hongwei book the whole pub, S club.
I busy chatting here and there, playing, singing, drinking.
I think i am abit drunk, eh. Tipsy only. Tipsy = drunk ???
It so fun!! Most of like those close classmate of mine during sec1,2,3,4 were there.
Now i know i really miss them :)

I reach home like 4am plus.
And it's 8am now.
BUT I CANT FALL ASLEEP.
can anybody tell me why?
i suppose to be like sleeping soundly, i bet all the other frens were
sad sad sad.
i just felt pain in my stomach now and then.
does my body metabolise to slow or something??????
all i know what to do is to drink more water.
Hope that my liver is working well.

Still gonna meet andrew later.
I miss him.
I think a few days din meet him le.
not sure, it seems long.....

To my dear hongwei,
Its been soo soo long our friendship. Ever since sec 1, its been 5 years. I don't rmb there is any time i quarrel with you. Good Good!! You now 18 le. Finally your birthday is over. You have been waiting, don't you? Eh. I guess that you actually want to be soft, as in, jus let everything down, because it seems that you don't wan your mother or those uncle aunty to see the soft side of you. Thus you been strong in front of them. Even when you were slightly drunk. Am i right? hahaha. i hope the next year, or other time when it is only we all frens. You can let loose and relax. Enjoy yourselve!! :) Hope your family and you good health! That's all! Loves!

haix..... i still don think i can fall asleep.
Why why why
=( i wan to sleep soundly.
Frustrated with playing monster hunter. Keep die die die.
=.= repeat quest for like 3-5 times then manage to succeed. =.=
what should i do?
i think after email frens pictures, i shall force myself to sleep.
Anyone can't fall asleep too???
Only me?????


Clement


Lulu


Shervon

KaiJun, Yuying

Kaijun


Yijun
(stupid face!! haha)







Kaijun



4E2
(our hand sign shows our class :))








yuying Hongwei





alrights.
that is all.. Thinking of what to do next. eh...