*Shine brightly*
Sheena♥
Sweet 18 :)
Attach to Andrew

Chatty ♥
Not for advertisement

Anime:) ♥
♥ What i read ♥
Naruto
Bleach
Nana
D.Gray-man
Claymore
Vampire Knight
Code Geas
Full Metal Alchemist
Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai
Backstage prince
7th period is a secret
Absolute Boyfriend
Karin
Love Monster
Bloody Kiss
Kagen no Tsuki
Gokinjo Monogatari
Boku ni Natta Watashi
First Girl
Hoshigari Love Dollar
It's Not Like That, Darling
Dear School Gang Leader
Desire climax
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu
Special A
Moe Kare

♥ What i am reading ♥
One piece
xxxHolic

♥ Yet to read ♥
Shinshi doumei cross
Jigoku shoujo
Natsume Yuujinchou
Loveless


Links ♥
♥ Family ♥
Ashley QuEEna Vanna
♥ BrotherHood.s ♥
BROTHERHOOD_S Clement Erlina Junlong TeCkChoOn Yeow Wei
♥ GYSS ♥
Adilah Andrew Poh JieMin Joshua Yip Michelle SaM ZheLiang
♥ Friends ♥
XinYi Nadia Rachel NaNa
♥ W14M ♥
Ee Wen HuiShaN KiM Sal Wendy YongHow
♥ W35F ♥
Andy Euodia Jonathan Leonard Nurul WeiRong YahSee
♥ E56D ♥
Felicia Nurul

Credits ♥
Designer brushes DREAMLESS-ILLUSIONS


Entries ♥

Thursday, June 4, 2009, 12:54 AM

I jus read finish comic. Othello. it's about a girl with Split personality.
somehow, everytime i read finish a comic, i will have a feeling inside me that i will wanna share about it. I know later on, i might forget about this comic that i read, but i will still remember the feeling i got from it. :)

A lyrics without tune nor music, for split personality

In the twilight night, out there somewhere;
I can't see his face; but he's what it all means.

My plastic smile, my wordless everyday;
I only wander though; the unchanging scenes

One fine day soon; the me I know,
Will be a me I've never foreseen.

I turn my eyes away; from this whole world.
I run so far away; from me, this girl.

The brilliance of reality; I want to get it back.
What do i do; to make it all true?

Stronger! I want to be; - and still remain me.
Stronger! I want to be; - to live daringly
Stronger! I want to be; - cause someday i can see; that you'll be out
there for me to meet.

ok..
enough of all the love love i feel for comics! :)
i went to hongwei's house stay over. with clement and darrel.
Ishbao is a fren of hongwei who came over and have fun with us.
She is a nice girl :)
she din stay over though.
i manage to do some of my FYP report stuffs.
Still have left half yet to do. SIAN.

there is school tml, but i am still here blogging. =.=
i better put 2 alarms. my alarms is giving me problems. i think i acciendally press away or something. tat's why i din hear.

i will be working next week thurs - sun , at IT show. means i only have 6 days left of enjoying.
this is shit man. it's a damn short holiday.
but i should earn $$$

To my love.
Recently, i have been thinking of why so early tied down by you.
i shouldn't be with you so early. or, i rather you appear in my life 2-3years later.
i wonder does girls feel this way or just me.
that i don't wanna be tied down so early.
i want to try to be with other guys and see how is it like.
haha. but i realise all this is bull shit.
i have break up with you last year for a month.
and since i still didn't take my chance and have fun, then what is the point thinking of it now.
what if i have time to have fun now. i might still have the urge later on.
so what is the point.
ok. i know i am scolding myself. =.=
all i wanna say is i am sorry for thinking this way. :)
i promise promise. i will not think this way ever again.
i will cherish the moments we have and make the fullest out of it. :)

Stand by me, my love.